Our standard VW Camper Conversion specification is fairly high. It includes all the run of furniture that you see in the photos, together with the overhead cupboard, curved tambour doors. We do not provide a flat pack kit or a partial conversion, however we can carry out a conversion on two or three stages if required.
As a starting point our conversion is based on the tried and tested RIB seat.
The low roof conversion with RIB seat, one piece 12mm birch ply floor, altro flooring, new side step with light, new full width rear threshold strip, lightweight furniture in a choice of finishes, smev cooker and sink , pumped water , mains hook up from PMS unit, 2x 240v sockets, 2x 12v sockets, 1x double USB socket, 6x led downlights , 2x flexible reading lights over the bed, water tanks, gas bottle, substantial insulation and sound deadening, bespoke wiring loom which future proofs for reversing camera, solar power, rear speakers, eberspacher heater. 3 windows are included in the conversion spec. These are the sliding window behind the driver, the fixed window in the sliding door and the passenger side rear quarter. All three windows will have curtains. Insulated silver screens for the cab are included. as are cab side window deflectors.
Additional costs: (examples)
- SCA 194 delux high lift roof inc bed and mattress plus 2 additional lights£4550
- Colour coding of roof if not white £650
- Swivel passenger seat £175
- Swivel drivers seat and handbrake mod £250
- Double seat swivel £350
- Eberspacher heater inc carbon monoxide detector £1050
- Rear speakers £120 (4" quality Hertz speakers)
- Additional tailgate or barn door windows plus curtain £300
- Additional curtain to existing rear door windows £75
- Dummy window to rear drivers side quarter £150
- Solar panel £500
- Roof rack from £250
- Reimo awning rail £230
- Thule / Omnistore side awning £675
- Fiamma side awning £650
- VW California seat upgrade inc Rails £2000
- Full leather retrim from £1800
- Staron solid surface worktop from £350
- Upgrade to Vanshades thermal blinds £120 per window
- Avtex 19" TV with DVD / Bracket / Aerial £425
It is possible to get a very good quality conversion with a RIB seat and SCA roof for around £16000 without going for all the extras. However, if you specify most of the above then you could easily be spending £22-24000 on a conversion. This is typically what you see in our photos.
We can also quote for wheels, suspension, colour coding, audio etc. Please call us for any requirements.